Let's Grow Together
The experts in our greenhouse division have been serving the Horticultural industry for over 20 years. Our practice group leader developed and manages the statewide insurance program for the Greenhouse Growers of California and the program serves over 75 horticultural clients.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why Should You Consider The Liberty Company?
From our customer service managers to our occupational safety experts, the entire team is dedicated to meeting clients’ needs through tailored services and exclusive insurance programs. We believe that Workers’ Compensation, Health and Commercial coverage require a continual process of improvement and is not just a product sold. When employees change their behavior, their outlook improves, safety improves, health care and workers’ compensation costs go down, and productivity goes up. This creates a win-win situation for everyone.
Growing plants is a risky and competitive business. Margins are low and competition can be fierce. We understand this and your need to align yourselves with people who can help you make a difference in the marketplace.
How Can The Liberty Company Help?
We design and implement strategies that go beyond the normal insurance transaction:
- Lowest industry rates
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Develop Effective Safety Cultures
- In-house claims management – oversight of all your open claims
- Bilingual Case nurses
- On-site Wellness and Safety Training
- Risk Management and Assessment
- 10 safety traditions that will change your business
- Commercial Package Insurance
What Type of Coverages Are Usually Included?
- Employee Health Benefits designed for best results with new Health Care Reforms
- Workers Compensation
- Commercial Nursery Package, Auto & Crop Insurance
- Exclusive Horticultural Markets
How It Works
We understand that clients have diverse needs. Our strength lies in our ability to consistently provide custom solutions and project management to help guide businesses to make smart insurance decisions. Get covered in just four easy steps!
Let's Review Your Current Policy
Please contact us to learn more about your options.