General and Management Liability
Our rider group insurance program can be customized based on the needs of your chapter. Let’s get your chapter covered!
Frequently Asked Questions
What's Covered Under the Rider Group Insurance Program?
The intent of this insurance program is to provide protection for the Chapter, its volunteers and Directors & Officers.
The General Liability portion provides 3rd party Liability protection for the chapter’s activities and operations.
Management Liability protects when there may be lawsuits related to the day-to-day decisions made by the board. Coverage extends to both the chapter itself as well as the individual Directors & Officers.
What Isn't Covered*?
- Individual/Participant Bodily Injury/Property Damage from an organized ride (participants are required to have their own personal motorcycle insurance for on-road exposure)
- Special Events such as races, burn-outs, or those with more than 2,500 attendees**
- Events or activities that aren’t sponsored or organized by the Named Insured Chapter
- Liquor Liability
- Molestation or Abuse by any insured, employee, volunteer or other person
What Are My Coverage Limits?
- General Liability – $1,000,000 per occurrence/$2,000,000 general aggregate – $0 deductible
- Director’s & Officers Liability (Claims Made) – $500,000 per claim
- Business Personal Property – $5,000 limit – $1,000 deductible
What Are the Advantages of the Rider Group Chapter Program?
- Blanket Additional Insured Endorsement
- Blanket Special Events Liability (for most events with under 2,500 attendees)
- Direct-Bill Payment options (single payment, two payment or three payment options)
- Pay online, via phone, or with check and invoice
What Coverage is Optional?
Umbrella Liability – coverage options from $1,000,000 to $5,000,000 in additional limits
*Please refer to the actual policy for a full list of endorsements and exclusions
**Review BP-165 for other events that are excluded. This document does not amend, extend or alter the coverage afforded by the policy. For a complete understanding of any insurance you purchase, you must first read your policy, declaration page and any endorsements and discuss them with your agent. A sample policy is available from your agent. Your actual policy conditions may be amended by endorsement or affected by state laws
Ready to Get Started?
Simply fill out the form, and one of our licensed insurance representatives will be in touch!
Is Rider Group Insurance Right For Your Chapter?
Please contact us to learn more about your options.