The experts in our greenhouse division have been serving the Horticultural industry for over 20 years. Our practice group leader developed and manages the statewide insurance program for theGreenhouse Growers of California and the program serves over 75 horticultural clients.
From our customer service managers to our occupational safety experts, the entire team is dedicated to meeting clients’ needs through tailored services and exclusive insurance programs. We believe that
Workers’ Compensation, Health and Commercial coverage require a continual process of improvement and is not just a product sold. When employees change their behavior, their outlook improves, safety improves, health care and workers’ compensation costs go down and productivity goes up–a win-win situation for everyone.
Growing plants is a risky and competitive business. Margins are low and competition can be fierce. We understand this and your need to align yourselves with people who can help you make a difference in the marketplace.
We design and implement strategies that go beyond the normal insurance transaction:
- Lowest industry rates
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Develop Effective Safety Cultures
- In-house claims management – oversight of all your open claims
- Bilingual Case nurses
- On-site Wellness and Safety Training
- Risk Management and Assessment
- 10 safety traditions that will change your business
- Commercial Package Insurance
Some of the insurance coverages we offer in our Greenhouse Growers/Landscapers practice group:
- Employee Health Benefits designed for best results with new Health Care Reforms
- Workers Compensation
- Commercial Nursery Package, Auto & Crop Insurance
- Exclusive Horticultural Markets