The reality of building a construction project in today’s marketplace means that owners of construction projects, developers and general contractors are asking many questions related to these issues. The Liberty Company has extensive experience in the construction industry.
We are prepared to discuss and address all topics with our clients, such as:
- I build a good project…how can I keep from being sued? What type of protection do I need?
- How can I reduce my insurance costs?
- Should I get an Annual General Liability policy or should I do a Wrap-Up?
- If we do a wrap, should it be an OCIP or a CCIP?
- Is it possible to avoid or minimize the SIR requirements?
- How can I get affordable General Liability coverages if I have a history of Construction Defect Claims?
- How do I manage my workers compensation claims to keep my premiums low?
The Liberty Company offers customized construction insurance, risk and claims management services to the construction industry for contractors, owners, construction professionals, project financiers and special purpose companies. We understand what “on-time / on-budget” means to builders in the construction business, and listen and respond to day-to-day servicing needs immediately, including contract review, negotiation assistance and 24-hour turnaround of Certificates of Insurance.
We begin with a detailed analysis of your business that enables us to gain a deep understanding of your key business/construction issues, immediate and long term needs.
Our Construction Practice experts are able to advise clients on key items such as:
We offer the highest level of risk management and protection for our construction clients. Please contact The Liberty Company today to learn more about our specialty programs and find the coverage best suited for your type of business.