For large and/or complex risks and clients, the Risk Management Practice works with all other specialty practice groups at The Liberty Company to provide guidance and support in the areas of risk identification and analysis, risk control, and risk treatment.
The degree of sophistication in each of those stages will vary from client to client and from industry to industry, but the primary focus of the Risk Management Practice is to establish a sound risk management and insurance program for our mid-size to larger regional, national and multi-national clients.
Our Client Service Teams are able to advise you on many topics such as:
Alternative Risk Solution Options
- When traditional insurance doesn’t or can’t meet a client’s needs effectively, we help clients address these exposures by providing highly customized, innovative solutions that may utilize alternative forms of insurance and/or capital market strategies.
Captive Management & Fronting Programs
- For those clients with the desire, financial ability or capital, and the need to form their own captive arrangement and/or who wish to become part of an existing cell captive, we have the ability to assist and coordinate the required services and provide the necessary risk management, excess insurance and claims coordination.
Primary Casualty, Excess Casualty, Foreign Casualty, Workers Compensation and Excess Workers Compensation, including Business Auto, Transportation and Large Fleets.
Primary Property, Excess Property, Builders Risk and Business Income Including Extra Expense
- Utilizing established Claims Management and Loss Control Consultants, both inside and out, we are able to establish achievable claims and safety goals that help drive down claims cost and our clients ultimate net costs.
- By working with the National Account Divisions of the appropriate insurance carriers for each specific risk/client, we are working with an underwriting team accustomed to working on larger and more complex risk.
- Complex Property Programs can include multiple layered and/or participating approaches, as well as complex allocation reporting.
- Our understanding of the financial ramifications of each of these programs and how they may impact your financials, allows us to bring our clients alternative options to meet their needs.
Our risk management experts have supported clients in their normal operations and as they have grown through expansion and mergers or acquisitions. We will apply this experience to all facets of your risk and insurance program to ensure seamless integration of The Liberty Company services to meet our client’s long term needs and business operations.
We look forward to the opportunity to become your trusted risk and insurance advisor.