Owning a home is a major milestone, something many work hard for and take pride in. Protecting you and your property from an array of risk exposures is essential.
At The Liberty Company, in order to secure you the most appropriate coverage, we take the time to fully understand your individual needs, explain your coverage options, and build a comprehensive insurance package unique to your needs.
The typical property insurance policy includes protection for the following:
- Dwelling – coverage that protects your house and attached structures if it is damaged by a covered peril.
- Other Structures – coverage for other structures on the residence premises that are not attached to the dwelling, such as garages, tool sheds, etc.
- Personal Property – protection for the contents of your home and other personal belongings owned by you and other family members who live with you.
- Loss of Use / Additional Living Expenses – This coverage will help with additional living expenses if your home is damaged by a peril insured against to the extent that you cannot live in your home. These expenses include, but are not limited to, housing, meals and warehouse storage.
- Insuring Your Personal Liability – coverage protection in the event you or a resident of your household are legally responsible for injury to others.
- Medical Payments to Others – pays for reasonable medical expenses for persons accidentally injured on your property.
While it is impossible to predict future losses, you can minimize the impact of a loss by understanding the basic coverages of a homeowner policy and purchasing the coverage that fits your needs. Contact us today to protect you tomorrow.